Sunday 18 October 2015

Sakkarai Pongal With Sugar

Hi Friends,
                    After a LONG LONG......  time I am back to my blog....Became very busy with my personal life was not able to spend time for my blog......But now
 I kid have grown up I felt I should spend for my blog too.....So u can find me with regular posts............So let me start with a sweet dish.........Its SAKKARAI PONGAL WITH SUGAR........

INGREDIENTS

RICE-3/4 CUP

SUGAR-1 CUP

MILK - 1 CUP

WATER- 2 CUP

GHEE-1/4 CUP

MIX OF DRY FRUITS-FEW

SAFFRON - FEW

PREPARTION

  Put ghee in a pan fry dal till aroma comes for few seconds....now add the washed rice to it with milk and water allow to boil.Meanwhile put few saffron in little milk.Once rice boils add sugar to it...after sugar melts switch off the stove.Add dry fruits roasted in ghee...add saffron to it...Delicious sakkarai pongal is ready to serve....

NOTES

Switch off the stove immediately after sugar melts when its little watery so that it gets thickened after ssome time....





No comments:

Post a Comment