Saturday 14 November 2015

THENGAAI KAARA CHUTNEY / SPICY COCONUT CHUTNEY



 Let me tell you this receipe I made it just by an accident....As I have told already thengaai puli chutney is prepared in my home for coconut milk rice.....So once I made coconut milk rice , I went to prepare thengaai puli chutney
, then I saw no chillies in my refrigerator.........So I substituted it with dry red chillies.....A small change in ingredient gives a totally different taste...And this is another example of it....





SERVES 3
PREPARATION TIME- 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 2 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS
Chopped coconut-1/4 cup
tamarind-a pinch
Red chilly-3
salt - as per taste






        Grind all items together and add water once its coarsely grinded.check for taste and can add tamarind more if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment